At the west end of the town centre, visible from the Uxbridge Road, but behind the high fence of a drive-thru McDonald’s. It is by Arthur Blomfield and dates from 1908. The organ by Abraham Jordan dates from 1723 and comes from the former church of St George, Botolph Lane in the City of London.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St David’s Home Chapel, Castlebar Hill, Ealing, W5 1TE
- Botwell Misson Hall, Golden Crescent, Hayes (Former) now housing
- Cathedral of St Mary (Apostolic Catholic Assyrian Church Of The East), Westminster Road, Hanwell
- St John the Divine (Former), Bedford Hill, Balham now Burlington School of English.
- Grail Community Chapel (former), Waxwell Lane, Pinner now SPEC Retreat Chapel (Roman Catholic)