A replacement church of the 1970s, hidden away off the North Circular Road.
A prominent landmark on Green Lanes, the church was designed by John Oldrid Scott and was built 1903-1909. There is a wealth of post first world war Morris & Co glass, the east window by J.H. Dearle being particularly striking. There are more recent windows by Godard & Gibbs and a notable one of 1918 by Frank Salisbury (7 down on the right hand side).
Just up the road from the anglican parish church. It dates from 1913-14 and is by Edward Goldie. The striking east window is by Carmel Cauchi and is of 1984.
On Green Lanes the main road through the suburb, it was originally by J.S. Alder dating from 1906-07, but apart from the tower and west end, heavily rebuilt and reorientated after a fire in 1978.
A typical large church by J.E.K. and J.P. Cutts from 1893-1915. As with virtually all of their churches the tower is incomplete.
Well sited on a corner, It is one of J.S. Alder’s conservative early 20th century gothic buildings. The east end dates from 1906-07, the west from 1915.
Just south of the town centre a basilica style church of 1958 by J.E. Sterrett and B.D. Kaye.
The original parish church of Edmonton, with a 15th century tower. The north side has a brick facing from 1772 and the south aisle is of 1889 by W. Gilbee Scott. A few Norman remains are built into the west wall having been discovered when the south aisle was added.
Well west of the town centre, one of W.D. Caroe’s striking churches, this one dates from 1903.
A distinctive church of 1901 by W.D. Caroe, made redundant in 1982, and now used as housing.