Hidden in trees very close to New Southgate station and very difficult to see properly. It is by George Gilbert Scott and dates from 1873. Since my 2013 visit, the churchyard has been tamed and the church in 2023 is a bit easier to see.
Home » London Borough of Enfield » St Paul, Woodland Road, New Southgate
St Paul, Woodland Road, New Southgate
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
← St Michael at Bowes, Palmerston Road, Bowes Park Our Lady of Lourdes, Bowes Road, New Southgate (Roman Catholic) →