Hidden in trees very close to New Southgate station and very difficult to see properly. It is by George Gilbert Scott and dates from 1873. Since my 2013 visit, the churchyard has been tamed and the church in 2023 is a bit easier to see.
St Paul, Woodland Road, New Southgate
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Kings Cross Church, 242 Pentonville Road, Kings Cross
- Chapel, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, Holborn
- Oratory of St Philip Neri (Brompton Oratory), Brompton Road, Kensington (Roman Catholic)
- Christ Church, 18 Montpelier Place, Knightsbridge (German Lutheran Church)
- St Mary with St George, Sandwich Street, St Pancras (German Lutheran Church)