Well to the north of the village this is a church of 1849-1850 by Joseph Gwilt. Inside the west end of the nave is divided off as a flat-ceilinged hall while the east end and apse are still used as a church with a curved ceiling added. Above these spaces, the building has been divided up into halls, from which the original timber roof is visible.
A rebuilding in brick from 1630 of the medieval church. The north aisle is 1639, but the east end was added in 1840 and 1873.
Just outside Maryon Park on an industrial stretch of Woolwich Road west of Woolwich town centre. It was built in 1961 by Walters & Kerr Bate as a Chapel Of Ease to Woolwich. It has, in recent years, passed to the Lithuanian Christian Church.
Designed to be part of the Blackheath Park estate to the south of the town centre. It is by George Smith and dates from 1828-1829 in a typical “commissioner’s” style, but with a very eccentric eastern spire.
One of the earliest Modern Movement church buildings dating from 1932-1933. It looms, bulky and grey over the surrounding streets of two storey houses. The architects were Welch, Lander and Nugent Cachemaile-Day.
Open in 1953 and designed by Ralph Covell. It was used as a church until 1962. In 1981 it was leased to the Community Association until 2006 after which it was occasionally used for services, but it now purely a Community Centre.
Down a short cul de sac just off the town centre, this is a church by A.E. Purdie built in 1890.