The original church is by 1846-1848 by John Brown and Robert Kerr. That building lost its chancel when a new church building was added in 1989. The old church is bow a Community centre with halls, offices and a cafe inserted on three floors. The new church has a gallery and a small chapel behind the gallery on the first floor of the building. A few windows and some of the ceiling are all that is visible of the old church inside.