Opened in 2012 and a remarkable byzantine landmark on the borders of Kenton and Kingsbury in north west London. This replaced an earlier building on the site. Looking to the (ritual) west the church is relatively plain but looking (ritual) east it is very rich
Some way south of Stanmore town centre in suburbia towards Canons Park. It dates from 1960 and was designed by H.O. Corfiato.
A church from 1936 by J. Harold Gibbons lying side on to Kenton Lane. The interior retains most original fittings, the vista eastwards is complex with a raised Lady Chapel behind the Baldacchino over the high altar.
A church of 1958 by T.F. Ford was added to the original church of 1935 that then became a hall.
At the north end of the town centre, this is a double aisled and double transept church of 1931 by Adrian G. Scott.
A suburban church of 1953-54 designed by John E. Sterrett.
Hidden way down quiet suburban streets, it is a church of 1895 by F.E. Jones with the north aisle added in 1906. The interior features a screen and reredos by Charles Spooner.
Right in the town centre, a distinctive twin towered church of 1957 designed by F.X. Verlade.
Dating from 1911-1913 and designed by G.F. Fellowes Prynne. The interior was subdivided by Ian Goldsmid in 1988-89 and it is not possible to get a real impression of the church interior.
A long low church between the railway and the hill. It dates from 1894 and is by Arthur Young.