A church of 1958 by T.F. Ford was added to the original church of 1935 that then became a hall. The church has a large mural by Hans Feibusch behind the altar and four smaller ones of the apostles in the spandrels of the nave.
In recent years the further end of the old church has been demolished to give access to a new housing development. The front of the church has gained a glassed narthex and some meeting rooms off to one side.
Its former state can be seen at the end of this page
The church in November 2022
The church in February 2016 without a glass front or the far end of the old church.