A long low church between the railway and the hill. It dates from 1894 and is by Arthur Young.
Built in 1862 by G.G. Scott and linked to a complex of halls and offices since 1979.
Replacing an earlier building, this church was designed by George Mathers and built in 2002.
By Farey & Adams and dating from 1956. A traditionally planned church, whose spire recalls Sompting in Sussex. Every window is filled with glass by Max Nauta, a Dutch artist, made in 1957 and making for a very atmospheric interior.
A typical suburban Roman Catholic church of its date, 1939 by T.H.B. Scott. The sanctuary and west porch were added in 1981-1982.
A very distinctive design of 1936-37 by A.W. Kenyon. Well set in a pleasant green space in suburbia.
A striking building of 1937-38 by N.F. Cachemaille-Day. The huge stained glass windows are by Christopher Webb. The west end has been divided off to provide meeting rooms etc.
End on to the main road through Wealdstone. The church is by Roumieu and Aitchison and dates from 1881, the western end finished in 1904 and a western lobby added in 1967. In 1977 the chancel was partitioned off and the church realigned to face south.
A suburban church of 1911 by J.S. Alder. The east window is by Martin Travers.
A large example of a typical 13th and 14th century Middlesex village church. Restored by J.L. Pearson in 1879-80, the roofs are his. It sits at the top of a hill looking down over the town centre.