Dating from 1911-1913 and designed by G.F. Fellowes Prynne. The interior was subdivided by Ian Goldsmid in 1988-89 and it is not possible to get a real impression of the church interior.
St Peter, Sumner Road, West Harrow
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ