In back streets, it is by J.T. Micklethwaite and Somers-Clarke and dates from 1891-93.
A little way north of the tube station, a small church of 1966 by Conor Fahy.
A short way south of Colliers Wood tube station. It’s a church of 1875 by F. & H. Francis.
On the edge of Tooting, a church of 1988 by Paul Michelmore of Sanders & Michelmore , the west end was added in 2005 by a different, unknown architect.
Just north of the Fygges Marsh open space, this is a large church of 1914 by H.P. Burke-Downing, the adjacent hall is also by him from 1908.
At the end of two dead end roads, a church of 1931 by A.C. Martin.
A suburban church of 1951-53 designed by Caroe and Partners.
Not far from the town centre. The church is by R.M. Chart and dates from 1899-1910. The nave is now divided off and the worship space is in the eastern parts of the building.
Facing Mitcham Green, this is a small church of 1888 by F.A. Walters. The font now sits outside in the garden at the east end.
A rebuilding of the old parish church, it dates from 1819-21 and is by George Smith. It sits in a corner of a very large churchyard, well away from the centre of Mitcham.