Home » London Borough of Merton (Page 2)
Category Archives: London Borough of Merton
St Teresa of the Child Jesus, Bishopsford Road, Morden (Roman Catholic)
St Mary, Church Lane, Merton
The ancient parish church of Merton, it is in a large churchyard in the old village. The exterior was refaced and new aisles (north – Benjamin Ferrey 1856, south – F. Digweed 1856). The core of the building is a Norman nave and 13th-century chancel. The arch into the vicarage is of c.1175 and came from Merton Priory.