At the end of two dead end roads, a church of 1931 by A.C. Martin.
Home » London Borough of Merton » St Olave, Church Walk, Mitcham
St Olave, Church Walk, Mitcham
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
- Rivergate Church, Minter Road, Barking Reach, Barking
- St Luke’s Chapel, Kings College Hospital, Denmark Hill
- St Thomas’ Hospital Chapel, Westminster Bridge Road, Waterloo
- Tyburn Convent Chapel (Shrine of the Sacred Heart and Tyburn Martyrs), Hyde Park Place, Bayswater Road, Bayswater (Roman Catholic)
- Kings Cross Church, 242 Pentonville Road, Kings Cross
By zoothorn in London Borough of Merton, Martin, A.C., Mitcham on .
← The Ascension, Sherwood Park Road, Pollards Hill, Mitcham St Barnabas, Gorringe Park Avenue, Mitcham →