Not far from the town centre. The church is by R.M. Chart and dates from 1899-1910. The nave is now divided off and the worship space is in the eastern parts of the building.
Home » Chart R.M. » St Mark, St Mark’s Road, Mitcham
St Mark, St Mark’s Road, Mitcham
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
By zoothorn in Chart R.M., London Borough of Merton, Mitcham on .
← St Peter and St Paul, Cranmer Road, Mitcham (Roman Catholic) The Ascension, Sherwood Park Road, Pollards Hill, Mitcham →