A small APEC multi-purpose centre of 1986-1987, in back streets between Forest Gate and Manor Park. It replaced a 19th century church on the same site. A WW1 memorial window by Lowndes & Drury is on display inside. There is an immersion font below the more conventional font pictured. The banners are made by an in-house group.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Kings Cross Church, 242 Pentonville Road, Kings Cross
- Chapel, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, Holborn
- Oratory of St Philip Neri (Brompton Oratory), Brompton Road, Kensington (Roman Catholic)
- Christ Church, 18 Montpelier Place, Knightsbridge (German Lutheran Church)
- St Mary with St George, Sandwich Street, St Pancras (German Lutheran Church)