A small APEC multi-purpose centre of 1986-1987, in back streets between Forest Gate and Manor Park. It replaced a 19th century church on the same site. A WW1 memorial window by Lowndes & Drury is on display inside. There is an immersion font below the more conventional font pictured. The banners are made by an in-house group.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
By zoothorn in APEC, Forest Gate, London Borough of Newham on .