On the main road along the west side of the island it was built in 1999-2000 by David Aitken to replace a 19th century church.
Not far from Canary Wharf but in a much less well known area of the Isle of Dogs, disused from 2012, when the church moved to worship in a local school. It was built in 1960 to replace an older church. A new church on the corner of Alpha Grove and Havannah Street was opened in October 2018..
A notable landmark by R.W. Morris (1864-65) and now converted into flats.
A Seeley and Paget church of 1953-55, it closed in 1968 to be used as a store for vinyl discs and reopened in 1997 and repaired by Keith Harrison Architects (Tim Hornsby).
Built as a seaman’s mission in 1846-47 by Henry Roberts, it became a parish church in 1864 and a nursery in 2002.
Built to replace a war damaged church. It is a bulky massive church of 1954 by Adrian Gilbert Scott.
Designed by F.J. and H. Francis and built in 1873-74, made redundant in 1976 but burnt out in 2007. It remains as a shell on the edge of Bartlett Park.
Facing on to the Mile End Road next to the green bridge that carries Mile End Park across the road. Built in 1901-02 by F.A. Walters.
Over the road from the Anglican Bow Church. It was formerly a convent church. Designed by Gilbert Blount in 1869-70. The transept was added in 1882 by A.E. Purdie.
A church of 1873-74 by Ewan Christian, badly damaged in WW2 and rebuilt 1954-55 by A.P. Robinson of Caroe and Partners