A new church which replaces the church of 1960 that closed in 2012, which itself replaced a war-damaged 19th-century church. It was opened in October 2018 as part of a mixed development with housing. The worship area is in the glazed area at first-floor level. It was designed by Phelan Architects.
St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Tyburn Convent Chapel (Shrine of the Sacred Heart and Tyburn Martyrs), Hyde Park Place, Bayswater Road, Bayswater (Roman Catholic)
- Kings Cross Church, 242 Pentonville Road, Kings Cross
- Chapel, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, Holborn
- Oratory of St Philip Neri (Brompton Oratory), Brompton Road, Kensington (Roman Catholic)
- Christ Church, 18 Montpelier Place, Knightsbridge (German Lutheran Church)