A floating church in the shadow of the Canary Wharf development. It has been in place since 2003 outside the Docklands Museum.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
By zoothorn in Docklands, Isle of Dogs, London Borough of Tower Hamlets on .
← St Edmund, West Ferry Road, Isle of Dogs (Roman Catholic) Christ Church and St John, Manchester Road, Isle of Dogs →