A typical 20th century Roman Catholic basilica by Benedict Williamson from 1908.
A large anglo catholic church north west of the town centre. By J.M. Bignall 1884-85.
In back streets just north of the town centre and now disused and up for sale (May 2013). It is now used by the Ruach City Church, an evangelical organisation. It was built in 1901-02 by Bottle and Olley. The chancel was extended in 1923.
A large, now much internally divided, church by H.P. Burke-Downing by 1924-26.
A small church centre shared by Anglicans and Baptists in the north western part of Walthamstow. It was built in 1988.
A much altered building. The tower is of 1658, the church was repaired by Jesse Gibson in 1794, the south aisle added by John Shaw 1822 and all restored 1929-32 by J.Andrew Minty.
Dating from 1995 by Plater, Inkpen, Vale and Downie. A bright and attractive interior.