Designed to be part of the Blackheath Park estate to the south of the town centre. It is by George Smith and dates from 1828-1829 in a typical “commissioner’s” style, but with a very eccentric eastern spire.
A rebuilding of the old parish church, it dates from 1819-21 and is by George Smith. It sits in a corner of a very large churchyard, well away from the centre of Mitcham.
Only the medieval tower is left. The tower top is all that is left of a church of 1832 by George Smith that was demolished in 1927.
Built in 1841-42 by George Smith and right on the edge of built up London on the Essex border.