Built in 1841-42 by George Smith and right on the edge of built up London on the Essex border. During 2018/2019 it is undergoing a restoration.
Home » London Borough of Havering » St Thomas, Noak Hill
St Thomas, Noak Hill
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
By zoothorn in London Borough of Havering, Noak Hill, Smith, George on .
← All Saints, Ardleigh Green Road, Squirrels Heath, Hornchurch St John the Divine (Former), Mawney Road, Romford now Triumphant Chapel →