Only the medieval tower is left. The tower top is all that is left of a church of 1832 by George Smith that was demolished in 1927.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
By zoothorn in Hornsey, London Borough of Haringey, Smith, George on .
← St Augustine of Canterbury (former), Mattison Road, Haringey (Roman Catholic) Ilford Hospital Chapel →