Just along Kingsway from Holborn station, it was built in 1908 by F.A. Walters.
St Anselm and St Cecilia, Holborn (Roman Catholic)
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Waverley Park Mission (Former), Ivydale Road, Nunhead now Peckham Seventh Day Adventist
- St Andrew Mission (Former), Nutbrook Street, East Dulwich now Rosicrucian
- St Peter (Former), Lordship Lane, Dulwich Common now Deeper Life Church
- St Mathew, Lilford Road, Loughborough Junction
- All Saints and St Stephen Former), Surrey Square, Walworth now Church of the Lord (Aldura)