A typical 20th century Roman Catholic basilica by Benedict Williamson from 1908.
A large anglo catholic church north west of the town centre. By J.M. Bignall 1884-85.
In back streets just north of the town centre and now disused and up for sale (May 2013). It is now used by the Ruach City Church, an evangelical organisation. It was built in 1901-02 by Bottle and Olley. The chancel was extended in 1923.
A large, now much internally divided, church by H.P. Burke-Downing by 1924-26.
A small church centre shared by Anglicans and Baptists in the north western part of Walthamstow. It was built in 1988.
Dating from 1995 by Plater, Inkpen, Vale and Downie. A bright and attractive interior.
The parish church, in the heart of the Walthamstow conservation area. A medieval church refaced in 1817-18 by Charles Bacon.