Behind the church school that fronts onto Cricklewood Lane. The church was built in 1853-56 by Thomas Talbot Bury. A north aisle was added in 1878 by John Young and a south aisle in 1884. A fire of 1940 led to a major rebuilding in 1952 by S.C. Ramsey.
Attached to an Augustinian Priory. The church is by E.W.Pugin and dates from 1864-66, with a lady chapel added by John Young in 1880. The columns and vault are all of wood. The church is being restored and fragments of the original painted decoration have been uncovered.