Behind the church school that fronts onto Cricklewood Lane. The church was built in 1853-56 by Thomas Talbot Bury. A north aisle was added in 1878 by John Young and a south aisle in 1884. A fire of 1940 led to a major rebuilding in 1952 by S.C. Ramsey.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St David’s Home Chapel, Castlebar Hill, Ealing, W5 1TE
- Botwell Misson Hall, Golden Crescent, Hayes (Former) now housing
- Cathedral of St Mary (Apostolic Catholic Assyrian Church Of The East), Westminster Road, Hanwell
- St John the Divine (Former), Bedford Hill, Balham now Burlington School of English.
- Grail Community Chapel (former), Waxwell Lane, Pinner now SPEC Retreat Chapel (Roman Catholic)