Behind the church school that fronts onto Cricklewood Lane. The church was built in 1853-56 by Thomas Talbot Bury. A north aisle was added in 1878 by John Young and a south aisle in 1884. A fire of 1940 led to a major rebuilding in 1952 by S.C. Ramsey.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ