Behind Debenhams in Oxford Street. It was an estate chapel and is now the London Institute for Contemporary Christianity. The architect was James Gibbs and it was built 1721-24. The interior is now bare but it still has William Morris glass designed by Burne-Jones in the east window which dates from 1881.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.