Behind Debenhams in Oxford Street. It was an estate chapel and is now the London Institute for Contemporary Christianity. The architect was James Gibbs and it was built 1721-24. The interior is now bare but it still has William Morris glass designed by Burne-Jones in the east window which dates from 1881.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St John the Divine (Former), Bedford Hill, Balham now Burlington School of English.
- Grail Community Chapel (former), Waxwell Lane, Pinner now SPEC Retreat Chapel (Roman Catholic)
- Gray’s Inn Chapel, Gray’s Inn, Holborn
- Kings College Chapel, The Strand, Westminster
- Lincoln’s Inn Chapel, Lincoln’s Inn, Holborn