Behind Debenhams in Oxford Street. It was an estate chapel and is now the London Institute for Contemporary Christianity. The architect was James Gibbs and it was built 1721-24. The interior is now bare but it still has William Morris glass designed by Burne-Jones in the east window which dates from 1881.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ