A basilica of 1936 not far from Bexleyheath bus garage. The architect was P.M. Andrews.
Home » Andrews, P.M. » St Martin, Erith Road, Barnehurst
St Martin, Erith Road, Barnehurst
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
By zoothorn in Andrews, P.M., Barnehurst, London Borough of Bexley on .