Despite being less than 2 miles north of Heathrow Airport there is still a village atmosphere around this church. The churchyard is full of yew trees making a good view difficult. The nave and aisles are basically 12th century, the chancel dates from 1396-98, the north chapel 14th century and the upper part of the tower is 16th century. Unfortunately the Norman south doorway is not visible as it is covered by a locked porch.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St John the Divine (Former), Bedford Hill, Balham now Burlington School of English.
- Grail Community Chapel (former), Waxwell Lane, Pinner now SPEC Retreat Chapel (Roman Catholic)
- Gray’s Inn Chapel, Gray’s Inn, Holborn
- Kings College Chapel, The Strand, Westminster
- Lincoln’s Inn Chapel, Lincoln’s Inn, Holborn