Still a small village church in an attractive backwater just off the main road through Northolt. The nave is early 14th century, the chancel was added in 1521.
Home » London Borough of Ealing » St Mary, Northolt Green
St Mary, Northolt Green
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
By zoothorn in London Borough of Ealing, Northolt on .
← St Joseph the Worker, Yeading Lane, Northolt St Bernard, Mandeville Road, Northolt (Roman Catholic) →