Replacing a 19th century building this church was designed by A.J. Monk and built in 1985.
Home » London Borough of Ealing » All Saints, Bollo Bridge Road, South Acton
All Saints, Bollo Bridge Road, South Acton
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
By zoothorn in London Borough of Ealing, Monk, A.J., South Acton on .
← Ukrainian Autocephalous Orthodox Church, Newton Avenue, Acton St Peter, Southfield Road, Acton Green →