Prominently sited on the edge of Acton Green and surrounded on the green side by the buildings of a pre school. The church was designed by Edward Monson, a local architect, and built 1887-88. It was redundant when pictured in May 2014 but it has since become a branch of CCW4 (Christ Church, Turnham Green).
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ