Prominently sited on the edge of Acton Green and surrounded on the green side by the buildings of a pre school. The church was designed by Edward Monson, a local architect, and built 1887-88. It was redundant when pictured in May 2014 but it has since become a branch of CCW4 (Christ Church, Turnham Green).
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St John the Divine (Former), Bedford Hill, Balham now Burlington School of English.
- Grail Community Chapel (former), Waxwell Lane, Pinner now SPEC Retreat Chapel (Roman Catholic)
- Gray’s Inn Chapel, Gray’s Inn, Holborn
- Kings College Chapel, The Strand, Westminster
- Lincoln’s Inn Chapel, Lincoln’s Inn, Holborn