Prominently sited on the edge of Acton Green and surrounded on the green side by the buildings of a pre school. The church was designed by Edward Monson, a local architect, and built 1887-88. It was redundant when pictured in May 2014 but it has since become a branch of CCW4 (Christ Church, Turnham Green).
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St David’s Home Chapel, Castlebar Hill, Ealing, W5 1TE
- Botwell Misson Hall, Golden Crescent, Hayes (Former) now housing
- Cathedral of St Mary (Apostolic Catholic Assyrian Church Of The East), Westminster Road, Hanwell
- St John the Divine (Former), Bedford Hill, Balham now Burlington School of English.
- Grail Community Chapel (former), Waxwell Lane, Pinner now SPEC Retreat Chapel (Roman Catholic)