Near South Wimbledon Station. On a cramped site, a church by C.H. Gage of 1914.
Home » Gage, C.H. » St John the Divine, High Path, Merton
St John the Divine, High Path, Merton
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
By zoothorn in Gage, C.H., London Borough of Merton, Merton on .
← St Winefride, Merton Road/Latimer Road, Wimbledon (Roman Catholic) St George, Central Road, Morden →