A replacement for two earlier churches on the main Bath Road. This church is in the centre of the village, designed by Norman Haines and built in 1970. It is in the same parish as St Dunstan in Cranford Park over the border in London Borough of Hillingdon. The church is a large, tall open space with a separate Lady Chapel behind a glass screen to one side.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ