A replacement for two earlier churches on the main Bath Road. This church is in the centre of the village, designed by Norman Haines and built in 1970. It is in the same parish as St Dunstan in Cranford Park over the border in London Borough of Hillingdon. The church is a large, tall open space with a separate Lady Chapel behind a glass screen to one side.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St David’s Home Chapel, Castlebar Hill, Ealing, W5 1TE
- Botwell Misson Hall, Golden Crescent, Hayes (Former) now housing
- Cathedral of St Mary (Apostolic Catholic Assyrian Church Of The East), Westminster Road, Hanwell
- St John the Divine (Former), Bedford Hill, Balham now Burlington School of English.
- Grail Community Chapel (former), Waxwell Lane, Pinner now SPEC Retreat Chapel (Roman Catholic)