The old parish church of Chiswick, very close to the Thames and a kilometre south of the modern town centre and the busy Great South West Road. It sits at one end of a large churchyard. The west tower is 15th century but the rest of the church was rebuilt by J.L. Pearson in 1882-84. The chancel includes three windows by William Burges from an incomplete rebuilding of 1861.