Replacing the now disused church of 1824. This is a small church in the much large Trinity College Centre. It dates from 1982 and is by Millard Wright and Wynn. The crucifix is by Martin Travers and the new glass is by Michael Haig. There are a few items from the now-closed St George a short way away.
Home » Camberwell » St George, Coleman Road, Camberwell
First Sr George 1822-25 by Francis Bedord