St Mary and Pope Kyrillos VI (Formerly All Saints CofE), Broad Walk, Hounslow West (Coptic Orthodox)
In a suburban road off the Great South Western Road. It was built as an Anglican hall/church in 1938 by Seely and Paget but was made redundant in 2004, there was some community use until 2006 when demolition was proposed, with replacement by housing.It survived and is now a Coptic Orthodox church, consecrated in 2017 with extensions added at right angles.
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
Holy Angels, High Street, Cranford
A replacement for two earlier churches on the main Bath Road. This church is in the centre of the village, designed by Norman Haines and built in 1970. It is in the same parish as St Dunstan in Cranford Park over the border in London Borough of Hillingdon. The church is a large, tall open space with a separate Lady Chapel behind a glass screen to one side.
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| |
![]() |
![]() |
|
St Mary (former), Steam Farm Lane, Hatton Cross
This is a medieval barn, with some 19th century extensions that was converted to a mission church in the late 19th century. It was converted to offices in the early twentieth century. It now sits on its own opposite much new office development and Hatton Cross tube station on the southern edge of Heathrow Airport.
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
St Mary, Bedfont Green, East Bedfont
Despite being close to a main road and Heathrow Airport there is still a village feel around the church. The chancel and eastern part of the nave are Norman, with a later medieval extension at the east end, a wide north transept of 1829 and the western end of the nave and tower of 1865. The churchyard is famed for it topiary peacocks. Inside there are two 13th century wall paintings.
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
St Catherine (former), High Street/Hanworth Road, Feltham
This church closed in 1975 and all that remains is the tower and spire attached to a building called St Catherine’s House. This was built as offices by Biscoe and Stanton in 1979-81 but is now a hostel for the homeless. The church was designed by Carpenter and Ingelow and built in 1878-80 but the tower was only added in 1898.
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |










































































































































