Built in 1883 by Arthur Blomfield, it closed in 1984 and was declared redundant in 1986 and converted to flats in 1989.
A suburban church by Arthur Blomfield dating from 1862-64. The north aisle was added in 1887. The interior contains much mid Victorian decoration.
The west tower dates from 1543, with a top of 1694. Most of the rest is by Arthur Blomfield, the chancel of 1885 and nave of 1905. The north aisle is mainly divided off as rooms.
Next to the Thames at the north end of Battersea village, this is a church of 1775-76 by Joseph Dixon. It was restored in 1876-78 by Arthur Blomfield.
Attractively sited above the High Street and Carshalton Ponds, with a large churchyard to the south. Most of the church is by Arthur and Reginald Blomfield 1891-1914 but the south aisle is medieval in its lower and of 1723 in it upper parts. Inside is a reredos and screen by Bodley, this was extended by Ninian Comper who also added the huge organ loft and two windows in the 1930s.
Built in 1815 by C.Edmonds. The east end was added by Arthur Blomfield in a romanesque style in 1879. Apart from the Lady Chapel, containing impressive monuments, this is now separated off from the church as a community centre
There are two St Stephens.The old church sits on an island site. The chancel nave and south aisle date from 1875-76 and were designed by J. Ashdown. In 1880 A. Rovedino extended the south aisle and added a south transept. The landmark tower and spire were added by Arthur Blomfield in 1891. It was converted to flats in 1985-87. In replacement a parish centre was added to the early 20th century church hall over the road, this was designed by I.Goldsmid in 1986. The old church hall is now the worship area.
At the west end of the town centre, visible from the Uxbridge Road, but behind the high fence of a drive thru McDonald’s. It is by Arthur Blomfield and dates from 1908.
In western Surbiton, an early work by Arthur Blomfield dating from 1871. The glass is by Lavers, Barraud and Westlake.
A small church of the 13th and 15th century. Restored at various times by G.G. Scott (1863), A Blomfield (1871) and Ewan Christian (1891-92). Following war damage it was restored 1951-54 by E.B. Glanfield.