Built 1851-53 and designed by Thomas Cundy II. The spire was repaired by J.P. St Aubyn 1887-88 and Arthur Baker added outer aisles in 1895-97. The high altar is by John Francis Bentley 1890 and there are many other furnishings by Powells from the late 1890s.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ