Just off Abbeville Road east of the Common. It is a very tall church of 1912-13 by H.P. Burke-Downing.
Built in 1815 by C.Edmonds. The east end was added by Arthur Blomfield in a romanesque style in 1879. Apart from the Lady Chapel, containing impressive monuments, this is now separated off from the church as a community centre
Just off Clapham High Street and currently (November 2014) under external restoration. The church was built 1849-51 to designs by William Wardell. In 1886 the Lady Chapel was added against the north aisle by John Francis Bentley, he also added the large aisled North transept in 1892-95. His son Osmund Bentley added the chapel of St Gerald Majella in 1910. An outer south aisle was added in 1928-29 by Bernard Cox.
A church of 1861-62 by Benjamin Ferrey. The chancel was furnished and decorated in 1867 by G.E. Street. Much of this has been lost but there have been some recent moves to reinstate some of the 19th century decoration.
Actually on the Common, It was built in 1774-76 by Kenton Couse. the portico was added in 1812 by F.Hurlbatt and the chancel in 1903 by Beresford Pite.
Just off the High Street on a very cramped site. It is an early church by J.E.K. Cutts, dating from 1878-84. The chancel and lady chapel were added in 1902 by J.E.K. and J.P. Cutts.
A mission church around the corner from Clapham North tube station. It was built in 1910, used as a church hall from the 1930s to the 1970s before being sold to the Calvary Impact Church. It is now used by the Radiantway Baptist Church.
Just down the road from St Bede. An impressive but rather run down looking exterior. It was designed by T. Marsh Nelson and built in 1840-42.
Built as a church for the deaf by Edward Maufe in 1924. It became a social club run by the Royal Association of Deaf People but was for sale in 2014. A visit in April 2019 shows that it has been bought by the Cherubim and Seraphim Church (upper two images).