Built as a church for the deaf by Edward Maufe in 1924. It became a social club run by the Royal Association of Deaf People but was for sale in 2014. A visit in April 2019 shows that it has been bought by the Cherubim and Seraphim Church (upper two images).
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St John the Divine (Former), Bedford Hill, Balham now Burlington School of English.
- Grail Community Chapel (former), Waxwell Lane, Pinner now SPEC Retreat Chapel (Roman Catholic)
- Gray’s Inn Chapel, Gray’s Inn, Holborn
- Kings College Chapel, The Strand, Westminster
- Lincoln’s Inn Chapel, Lincoln’s Inn, Holborn