Built as a church for the deaf by Edward Maufe in 1924. It became a social club run by the Royal Association of Deaf People but was for sale in 2014. A visit in April 2019 shows that it has been bought by the Cherubim and Seraphim Church (upper two images).
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ