Just off Clapham High Street and currently (November 2014) under external restoration. The church was built 1849-51 to designs by William Wardell. In 1886 the Lady Chapel was added against the north aisle by John Francis Bentley, he also added the large aisled North transept in 1892-95. His son Osmund Bentley added the chapel of St Gerald Majella in 1910. An outer south aisle was added in 1928-29 by Bernard Cox.