A small APEC multi purpose centre of 1986, in back streets between Forest Gate and Manor Park
A large church near Woodgrange Park Station. It was built in 1886 and designed by A.W. Blomfield. It is now (November 2017) threatened with demolition.
Forest Gate’s town centre church on a busy cross roads. It is by George Gilbert Scott dating from 1850-52. The north aisle was enlarged by W.A Coombs in 1890-91 so that the immediate impression is of a double naved church.
Originally the church hall. By F.Danby Smith 1904