Home » Francis, F & H
Category Archives: Francis, F & H
On the corner of Abbey Road and Priory Road a little way east of the High Road. It was designed by F. & H. Francis and built 1857-62. The east window is by Clayton and Bell, much other glass was lost in WW2 but windows from the redundant All Souls, Loudon Road have been reset in some of the space left.
Just behind the main street and the town centre church for Brentford. The original building is of 1868-69 by F & H Francis, but in 1990 the church was rebuilt by Michael Blee Partnership. The tower, spire, south and east walls were retained but a new building was constructed between and to the north of them. The former chancel remains as a side chapel.