Not far from Piccadilly is this church of 1865 by F & H Francis. It is now the base for an evangelical Anglican plant. A fire in 1906 led to a rebuilding by R.L. Hesketh
Home » City of Westminster » Christ Church, Down Street, Mayfair
Christ Church, Down Street, Mayfair
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
By zoothorn in City of Westminster, Francis, F & H, Hesketh, R.L., Mayfair on .
← Ukranian Catholic Cathedral of the Holy Family in Exile formerly The King’s Weigh House Chapel, Duke Street, Mayfair St James, Piccadilly →