Home » Habershon and Pite
Category Archives: Habershon and Pite
Set on a hillside in a leafy churchyard not too far from the station. This is a church of 1871-72 by Habershon and Pite. Originally the tower was at the west end of the nave but a few years after completion it was taken down, the nave extended a few feet westwards and the tower added to the south-west corner. There is a complex of halls and offices added over various dates on the north side.