A few yards further out of London than the Anglican church, this is a church of 1926 by Leonard Williams and completed by J. Eustace Salisbury. The presbytery combines with the church and its well-kept churchyard to give a rather rural aspect to the complex.
A late gothic building of 1925-26 by W. Charles Waymouth. The windows contain much coloured art nouveau influenced glass reminiscent of many nonconformist chapels of the Edwardian age. The hall at the rear was built as a Mission church in 1904-05 by Arnold Mitchell.
One of the last churches of J. Harold Gibbons being built in 1957. The interior features a Hans Feibusch painting behind the altar. The wooden “serving hatch” doors at the west end can be opened to allow the narthex to be used if there is a high attendance at a service. The hall to one side served as the church from 1937.
The present 1990 building replaces a church of 1911. The architect is Anthony Rouse of K.C. White and Partners. The lower floor is partitioned into three, with the nearest area to the road being used as the main worship area.
Set in a large churchyard a little way west of the town centre. The church was designed by Scott and Moffatt and built in 1844, a north aisle was added in 1859 and a south aisle by H.R. Brakspear in 1900.
A large suburban church, designed by Romilly B. Craze in 1958-59. The hall next door was used as a church prior to the construction of the current building.
The current church dates from 1961 and is by Riley and Glanfield, the previous building of 1938, now used as a hall, lies in front of it.
A suburban church of 1969 by Z. Sawiki and C. Hough. It is next to the original hall/church of 1932 which is attributed to T.H.B. Scott and is now just the church hall.
On a busy street corner, a church by Goldie and Child, the nave dates from 1890-91 and the chancel from 1894.
A large red brick and concrete church of 1965 by Burles, Newton and Partners.