A large church in the middle of 1930s suburbia. It is by Romilly B. Craze and dates from 1954.
Home » Craze, Romilly » All Saints, Waltham Avenue, Queensbury
All Saints, Waltham Avenue, Queensbury
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
By zoothorn in Craze, Romilly, London Borough of Brent, Queensbury on .
← St Sebastian and St Pancras, Hay Lane, Kingsbury Green (Roman Catholic) English Martyrs, Chalkhill Road, Wembley (Roman Catholic) →