Built in 1862 by G.G. Scott and linked to a complex of halls and offices since 1979.
Home » Harrow on the Hill » Christ Church, Roxeth Hill, Harrow on the Hill
Christ Church, Roxeth Hill, Harrow on the Hill
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
← St Gabriel, Northolt Road, South Harrow (Roman Catholic) Our Lady and St Thomas of Canterbury, Roxburgh Park, Harrow on the Hill (Roman Catholic) →