Two churches at right angles to each other. The older one was built in 1934 and became a hall when the newer one facing the street was built in 1956-57. Both are by T.F. Ford. Access was only possible to a day chapel in the link between the two.
Home » Ford, Thomas .F. » St James, Martin Way, Morden
St James, Martin Way, Morden
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
By zoothorn in Ford, Thomas .F., London Borough of Merton, Morden on .