Two churches at right angles to each other. The older one was built in 1934 and became a hall when the newer one facing the street was built in 1956-57. Both are by T.F. Ford. Access was only possible to a day chapel in the link between the two.
See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London