At the northern end off Herne Hill, this was the church hall of the St Saviour’s Church that was demolished in 1981. The hall is now used as a church. It dates from 1913 and was designed by Beresford Pite.
Standing out at the northern end of Brixton Road, this is a byzantine style church of 1902 by Beresford Pite. The western end is divided off with the worship area under the dome and in the chancel
Actually on the Common, It was built in 1774-76 by Kenton Couse. the portico was added in 1912 by F.Hurlbatt and the chancel in 1903 by Beresford Pite.